Eric,

I am willing to produce some more docs about my changes. What is the preferred way to do that? Changing the overview page? Of course a native speaker should review my results ;-)

Some other point: The last patch includes the feature that each configuration object can be transformed in a XML document (or at least allows XML-like processing by firing SAXEvents) by using one of the ConfigurationXMLReader classes. This is certainly something that needs to be documented in some more detail, too.

Do you think it would make sense to add a createXMLReader() method (or similar) to the Configuration interface? This method would be implemented in the concrete classes by returning the proper implementation of ConfigurationXMLReader. Then this feature could be accessed directly through the interface.

Oli