Hi,

>Daniel, I know how frustrating it is to get your new project up and

FWIW, when I started working on various Commons projects adding a
project's site to the menus and updating/maintaining a project's site
was much easier.  The look and feel weren't consistent like they are
now, and you couldn't update everything in sync like you can now, but I
still like the old way better.  But I suppose everyone has their
preferences, that's fine ;)

Yoav

and notify the sender.  Thank you.