Hi Corey,

I read your mail and saw that you contributed
some unit tests. thanks. I am using email
in a webapp for sending ecards. That works
fine. I submitted two patches for this project,
since I got kamar. One allows you do to pop3BeforeSmtp
auth. (thanks to Daniel Perry) the other allows you
to set a port for STMP server. All patches depend
on my needs. the first was created during a discussion
in struts user list, second was inside of bugzilla, so I submitted it.

However, I start next month a project, that needs email as well
and now I am thinking on dealing with XML based configurations.
Now the programmer must set user, host etc. If you declare it
in xml it is not static build into my app. Any comments?

Regards,
Matthias