All but the "EmailTest" should run..   Dumbster [1] fakes out your SMTP
server, so you don't even need one.  Of course, I am not sure what happens
if you have a real smtp server running on port 25 and you use Dumbster.

I assume you are running under Maven?  Run "maven test" and most should
work.

Eric

[1] http://www.quintanasoft.com/dumbster/