Mladen Turk wrote:
jean-frederic clere wrote:

Dion Gillard wrote:

The download location for procrun is not very obvious from the web site.

The Native Binaries download link (
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/daemon/binaries/ ) doesn't
contain subdirectories for win32.

Is that to be expected?

I don't have windoze, so someone has to help for the procrun bugs and to produce the win32 binary.

Well, I have :). I can build a binaries and put them where needed. The procrun has couple of binaries so perhaps creating a zip file with that binaries would be a way to go.

great.

Could you have a look to some PR?

32361 = Invalid... need to be Administrator.
26808 = Fixed?
29031 = Isn't just a documentation problem (use --StartPath org/apache/jk/apr/TomcatStarter --StartClass Main --StartMethod start)

Comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Mladen.