I downloaded the latest source file from the commons-email from that source and ran a "diff" on the existing code from SVN repository. The only 2 differences were a compiled code existing on a "bin/" folder and a "build.properties" file: both did not exist on the SVN repository.

So, for development purposes we can assume that the repository to be used is the SVN http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/email/trunk instead of the CVS one?

Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães