Our favourite 'will this become a templating language' class.

Two issues to ask questions about:

1) First enhancement request: #36873. Adds MessageFormat like format
patterns. It's an enhancement, seems like a pretty good one to me as
it is an enhancement that builds on the JDK and not a new feature. How
does this sit on people's slippery slopes?

2) Any idea what the status of the 35588 issue is? Looks like it was
all done with just some minor OT Clover stuff. Any reason to keep this
open?

Hen