Hi,

I'm a little puzzled by this.

I have recently created a completely functional pom.xml file for
logging, which is checked in in trunk.

This pom declares all dependencies as optional (except when compiling a
checked-out svn release), so I think the same file is suitable for use
as a pom for commons-logging-api.jar without modifications.

Regards,

Simon