On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 13:58 +0100, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> I can help with preparing a 1.1.1 release.

Great!

> I'm currently cleaning up JIRA for LOGGING. So far I've gone through
> "Versions" and have removed the non-JCL versions that came over in the
> transition from Bugzilla.
>
> A bunch of issues that had not been resolved have now been "Resolved".
> Issues that had a "Fix for: 1.1.0" have been closed. The issues for
> earlier releases that have been Resolved but not Closed, I have left
> untouched.
>
> Simon, would you mind adding "Fix for" and "Resolution" on the issues
> that you have solved? This would help us get a feel for what is left to do.

LOGGING-106 and LOGGING-107 have now been marked as fixed for 1.1.1.
LOGGING-111 will hopefully be included; waiting for confirmation from
the original poster that the patch works for her.
LOGGING-110 is probably not for this release (if ever).

All the others are not for this release (probably not for any release,
but IMO they are worth keeping open).

Cheers,

Simon