2007/5/17, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 5/17/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey wait a moment! I don't want to annoy you, but if a JAR has been
created
> and made available to the public, it is typical to create a new version
(in
> your case 1.3.3).
> As Wendy (Smoak) noted, when someone writes in the mailing list about a
> 1.3.2 version, you will say "what 1.3.2 version?".
> It could be a nightmare to track it.
> I don't think that a few license headers are a problem, but anyway...

We haven't yet released a version 1.3.2. Of course, if we had, then
I'd never dare to call this 1.3.2 again.

I was talking about those jars in people.apache.org. For a while, there
where JAR files with the 1.3.2 version, right? And they where available for
the public.
You know, users can download them and you will never notice it :-)

I hope I don't seem rude
Antonio