From: Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 May, 2007 8:51:10 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] 2nd attempt: Release commons-io 1.3.2

I committed a small patch to the trunk today (IO-121) - since this
release seems delayed is there any objections to me porting this to
the 1.3 branch so it makes the 1.3.2 release?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IO-121

The change is v.small - just adding a new "resetByteCount()" method to
ThresholdingOutputStream that has 2 lines in it.

Niall