Roland Weber wrote:

[snip]

With your implementation and the SimpleHttpConnectionManager which is
used by default, a single download should succeed. All other downloads
then wait for the connection that is never released by the first one.

Did this change? Last time I checked, I thought that the SimpleHttpConnectionManager would explicitly complete the processing of the previous response when a new request was issued, rather than blocking waiting for the previous one to complete.

-Eric.