I finally succeed.
I found my error when debugging HttpClient code.

The only error was in my client part, I wrote :
ProtocolSocketFactory protoSocketFact = new
StrictSSLProtocolSocketFactory(_stNomFichierCert,
_stPassword, _bVerifServerHostName);

instead of :
StrictSSLProtocolSocketFactory protoSocketFact = new
StrictSSLProtocolSocketFactory(_stNomFichierCert,
_stPassword, _bVerifServerHostName);

and then I put :
Protocol myhttps = new Protocol("https",
protoSocketFact, 443);
Protocol.registerProtocol("https", myhttps);

=> The protocole was understood as "non secure"...
Thanks a lot for your help, Oleg & Glück !

--
Samuel

 --- "Kalnichevski, Oleg"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : > I