From: tom yin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 3:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: url is Re: How to accept cookies in HttpClient.

Hello,

I've forgotten to tell you guys the url, which is:

https://lb32.resources.hewitt.com/sg1dgp9/tbiappt300/TbiaAuthPage?Submit=Log+On&clientId=09813&emClientId=&cre
ate=1095797686983&remoteServer=false&bp=false&sslActive=true&QATest=null&nodeId=EnterTheSitePage&u=10957976869
83&wdw=YBRPrimary&JavaScriptEnabled=TRUE&lDt=1095797520203&ulDt=1095801760921&fn=GreetingPage&fWdw=YBRPrimary&
isSSO=false&isYTR=false&%5EuniqueValue=1095797686985&%5EendOfForm=EOF

I can reach the login page by accessing this url in IE, but can not by httpClient. If
any comments, I will
appreciate it.

Thanks.
Tom

tom yin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, All,

I got a problem when I try to go to a login page of a website. My code is like this:
GetMethod defaultpage = new GetMethod(link);
//defaultpage.setFollowRedirects(true);
defaultpage.setQueryString(nameValuePairs);
//defaultpage.setRequestBody(nameValuePairs);
client.executeMethod(defaultpage);
It's very simple, but I can not go to the login page expected, but redirected to an
error page, which has the
following information:

You've received this message for one of the following reasons:
The Enter the Site page is bookmarked or added to your favorites. If so, please delete
that bookmark. You can
bookmark the Welcome page instead.

Your browser doesn't support cookies, or you've set your browser to not accept
cookies. Please use one of the
recommended browsers or set your browser preferences to accept cookies. Contact your
browser developer (for
example, Microsoft or Netscape) if you need help setting your browser preferences.

Is this a cookies problem? If I reach the website by IE, no problem happens. Please
help. Thanks.