Hi all,
Oleg has done a fantastic job in finally getting HttpClient converted from a component to a real project in bugzilla. There are a couple of things remaining that some help could be used on:

1. Check that everything looks right after the migration (the standard bugzilla installation on nagoya should now show the migrated version).

2. Decide if we now want to convert over to JIRA or stay with Bugzilla.

Most of our issues with bugzilla should be solved now that we're a full project, however JIRA is much better supported than Bugzilla so we may want to move anyway.

Let me know your thoughts and we'll unleash evil comrade Oleg on the infrastructure team again. :)

Three big cheers to Oleg for following through on this. I don't mean to steal the thunder of the announcement but figured I'd keep the messages flowing during the night shift (aka: Australian day time).

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.
Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"
Ph: 3420 4584 0422236329