On 12/10/2004, at 8:19 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

Adrian,
That would be quite handy. We have over a dozen milestones (pre 2.0.3
and 3.0b1) that are no longer relevant and should clean up at some
point. Do you know how we are supposed to go about asking for Bugzilla
privileges? We do not need a full blown admin privileges. In Bugzilla
terms we need 'edit components' permission

Ah, unfortunately noone can help you to clean up no longer relevant milestones. I think you can delete them but then any bugs that refer to them lose their milestone and it gets ugly. There is currently a patch under review to allow you to retire old milestones but it looks like it's going to be a while before it makes it into a release (and then we'd need to get Apache to upgrade).

I'll do some investigation about getting Bugzilla privileges but if this is a major issue it could be a good reason to go over to JIRA as I believe it handles it better (but we should check first).

Oleg

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.

Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"