Not sure what you are saying here, Gluck. Can you explain? I personally see these two implementations as competing applications.

Michael McGrady

Ortwin Glück wrote:

IndianAtTech wrote:

OK,

Thanks for the Information.   I have found FileUpload API from Jakarta
commons project

Why do we have 2 API for Uploading from Same project

1. MultipartFileUpload - (Jakarta-commons)HttpClient - Project

This is a client side interface to upload to a server.

2. FileUpload - (Jakarta Commons)

This is a server side interface to consume the uploaded file.

Or, Is there any conceptual difference between two API??

Yes. See above.