Hello friends

We have just released a new version of the ISA tool on the Test Server. The new version propose semi-automatic tagging of images, which seeks to assist community in identifying and labelling depicts statements for Commons files.
*
*

*We are currently looking for feedback with regards to the look, feel, and usability of the tool*with the machine vision / metadata-to-concept enhancements in place. In a second stage, we will be testing the quality of the recommandations provided.

We deeply appreciate your feedback, since it will help us determine the next steps of the project.

Please sign-up to indicate interest, test the tool, and simply provide feedback in the talk page.

More information on the new feature and test campaign: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:ISA_Tool/Image_to_Concept

Thank you in advanceǃ

Florence and the team