Wendy Smoak wrote:
I put together a simple example that demonstrates the problem:
http://wiki.wendysmoak.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CircularFifoBuffer

Bug?  Surely I'm not doing anything wrong by calling remove(...) on a
Collection?  (Inefficient though it may be, first I just want to see it
work.)

Your wiki indicates that this is solved in SVN. Is this the case?

Meanwhile, is there another way I can get the buffer to be in the correct
LRU order?  The LRUMap did work, but it's ugly having to put  the empty
String into the Map, when I don't need key/value pairs.

Our only LRU implementation is LRUMap at present.

Stephen