http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-scxml/.

>  Does anybody know where it is now? Thanks in advance.

<snip/>

Sorry about that, but it seems that none of the Commons component
nightlies are available, so its unlikely to be a [scxml] specific
issue.

Nope ... it's global because the Commons nightly builds use to run on my
desktop Linux system, which is in the process of being reinstalled.  This
really needs to happen on Apache infrastructure somewhere, but I haven't had
time to attempt finding a home and setting things up.

Craig

In the meantime, you can build [1] from source (it should be
straightforward with ant as well, since the dependencies are fetched
by the build). You will need a subversion [2] client to pull down the
source.

I should probably get in the habit of publishing snapshots to one of
the (maven) snapshot repositories.

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/scxml/building.html
[2] http://subversion.tigris.org/