ListOrderedMap is a decorator. It can wrap _any_ type of map and make it ordered.

Stephen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello All -

Apologies if this has already been covered.  I couldn't find an easy way to
search through this mailing list's archives.

What is the difference between
org.apache.commons.collections.map.ListOrderedMap (from
commons-collections-3.2)
and
java.util.LinkedHashMap (Java 1.5)?

It seems to me that they both implement a map while retaining order.  Am I
missing something?

Thanks!

-Marc