On 6/30/06, Jon Brule <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good evening,

I am using an SCXML state machine to model the life of a user profile
bean. To this end, I am attempting to use a root-level data model to
indicate which properties are mutable and when during the life cycle
of the user profile. The preliminary SCXML is as follows:

<snip/>

   <onentry>
     <assign location="Data(userprof,'UserProfile/UserID')" expr="N"/>
   </onentry>

<snap/>

The location attribute is an expression, and hence, when using JSP 2.0
EL should be wrapped in ${...}

See this test case for various <assign> usages when the SCXML document
uses EL (long URL, may get fragmented):

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/scxml/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/scxml/env/jsp/datamodel-01.xml

-Rahul

I have included the Jakarta Commons EL and J2EE v1.4 libraries in my
classpath, but it seems that I am missing a PropertyEditor.

Can anyone shed some light on where I might find this property editor?
Or if I am incorrectly handling the assignment ?

Thanks for you help!

--
Jon Brule
tricolorcat-at-gmail.com