Your English is *much* better than my Japanese. ;-)

Please refer to the FileUpload usage documentation, here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/using.html

As you will see, you should be using the DiskFileUpload class, instead of
the FileUpload class, if you want the default disk-based implementation.
You should use the FileUpload class itself only if you need more control
over the way in which FileItem instances are created.

--
Martin Cooper