Harald,

It really looks like this is a bug.
I've made a test at fixing but... we have no infrastructure to really test the taglib and such a bug... it seems easy to do so with hsqldb around... Someone with experience with this taglib would be more than welcome doing so.

Can you give a try to my fix with the jar at:
        http://www.apache.org/~polx/tmp/commons-jelly-tags-sql-1.1-dev.jar
?

thanks

paul