Not sure how/if the grammar supports it. I'll have a look.

On 8/18/06, Adam Orendorz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How can I use international characters in JEXL expressions?

For example: myvar == 'Użytkownik'  (string constant contains Polish 'z'
with dot)

I get the following exception:

org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 1,
column 17.  Encountered: "\u0139" (313), after : "\'U"