Sorry for the lack of information!
I'm using Struts 1.1 as controller (JSP 1.2 and Servlet 2.3) on a Tomcat 4.1.24 server.

Thanks in advance!

Pablo.

Niall Pemberton escribió:
On 7/10/07, Pablo Fernández <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I'm using Validator 1.1.3 and I can't get client side validation to
work.
I get the 'required is undifined' javascript error on this line:

oRequired = new required();

What should I do? Any ideas please?
Thanks in advance!

Can you provide more information about the environment you're using
this in - for example are you using this with Struts (if so what
version)? If not Struts then what (if anything) is rendering the calls
to the required validator?

Niall

Pablo.