On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 05:39, Craig McClanahan wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:31:03 +0100, Stephen McConnell
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > OK - let's play this game but let's do it properly.
> >

> I've got a better idea ... let's not play the game (any more) at all.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes#qt0077889

Can't agree more. Can we just lay this thread to rest? Stephen and
Niclas can open up www.avalonconspiracy.com and the rest goes on with
life.

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"