On Mar, 21 de Diciembre de 2004, 15:17, Stephen McConnell dijo:
> Will the ASF shield me?
> I doubt it.  I really doubt it.
> Stephen.

Why not Stephen? In all stuff related to the ASF I guess the answer is a
clear yes as whatever other ASF committer or member. Why you doubt it?
AFAIK there is no a clausule telling: "All committers or members, except
Stephen" ;-)

I truly believe we can have diferences including diferent POVs and hard
discussions this is normal in every community, even inside families.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo