Just to echo what Henri said: those of you who are committers on other open source projects, remember both the wealth of services apache.org provides as well as the fact that we have an all-volunteer infra team. Many of them drink beer as well; if the world were a better place, then they would never have to pay for it. 8-)

Comparing the 'feel' I get from ASF infra to the infra team of another large, professional, open source organization (with *paid* staff), the ASF infra team comes out on top every time. Kudos.

- Shane

Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
As an aside. It's very impressive to sit on #asfinfra and watch the
infra@ volunteers dealing with such things. Half a dozen people have
juggled their schedules to spend a lot of today dealing with the
problem, and I'm sure they'll be putting many more hours in to get
there.