Thanks, Santiago -- your interest in helping promote
ApacheCon is much appreciated!

I, too, am waiting for these, as they are a key tool
in my promotional/outreach activities for the
conference.

I understand that they're in production, but am not
sure how soon they'll be ready. Hopefully not too much
longer of a wait ;-)

And thanks, fellow ASF Community members, for helping
spread the word on the conference and posting the
promo banners/buttons on your sites as well.

See you in Atlanta!

- Sally

--- Santiago Gala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> /me resends to community@, please reply there :)
>
> On 8/28/07, Santiago Gala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I wonder if I missed something re: the
> announcement of buttons or
> > banners for speakers, or just for announcing the
> next ApacheCON US. Time
> > for budgeting such travels in companies is
> probably close if not already
> > late.
> >
> > I just started using adsense in my blog(s), and I
> noticed google
> > offers me to set a fallback for those cases where
> no specific ads
> > are selected. Using buttons in those cases, in
> addition of other
> > places, could work.
> >
> > Regards
> > Santiago

mobile +1 617 921 8656 :: fax +1 617 321 4085
sip    http://www.dorsetcafe.com/
trade  http://www.haloworldwide.com/
self   http://www.khudairi.net/
skype  sallykhudairi