Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>  I had longly thought that this is for the committers' relaxation room.
>  (Freely but with "RESPECT"s to each other)

Tetsuya, you have show the utmost lack of respect on this forum to the
chairman of the organization, who in the most friendly and forgiving way
attempted to nudge you away from inappropriate directions.  Noone else
in this organization is so flexible.  So your complaint falls on deaf ears.

If this was a closed list, you could say whatever you wanted, no harm no
foul except for your relationships to individual fellow committers.  But
that is not how it is perceived that you have used this list or other
marketing angles.

>  If there is no such list, I want such one. Not in the form of ML would
>  be appreciative also. (There are a lot of SNS exists now)
>
>  If changed in the past, would it be visible? Where can I find out?
>  Committers (not members) can not see at all?

community@ is open to all.  that means the general public.  that means that
you should first work out fundraising or similar ideas on closed lists with
the appropriate people, and then introduce them to the public.

Right now these appear to be your personal fundraising schemes in the name
of the ASF, and that wouldn't have been the case if you approached PRC
directly.