Le 17/03/11 14:55, Christian Grobmeier a écrit :
Hi guys,

I am speaking in september this year in front of a java user group.
Its a small audience of lets say 10 people or so. They want to learn
about the ASF, how it all works, what projects are running and "the
apache way".

I think its ok for me to make up a small presentation myself. Or do I
have any restrictions or something, besides not to speak about things
on the private lists?

I'm also interested in this as I also plan to do the same kind of presentation to the local JUG in Toulouse, France.

It would actually be nice to have a shared presentation on this subject that everybody can reuse.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net