Hi,

I'd like to invite you to join me in a new community called Enterprise 20/20
community.  It's where we are collaborating to create the book that defines the
future of the Enterprise.

http://h30615.www3.hp.com/community/enterprise-20-20/chapter-2-apps

Thanks,
James McGovern (http://h30615.www3.hp.com/people/mcgoverntheory)For more
information regarding HP's privacy policy or to obtain contact information
please visit our privacy policy  at
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/privacy.html or write to us at: HP Privacy
Mailbox, 11445 Compaq Center Drive W., Mailstop 040307, Houston, TX 77070

(C) 2012 Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved. All product and company
names referenced herein are trademarks of their respective owners. THIS
DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN
THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED.