I believe we already saw Sean's reply to you and he said "GNU" would be credited in the documentation.

-david

p.s. the more people blabber about GNU, the more I try to remove it from my system and support non-GNU replacements. this is called the point of where proselytizing is no longer informing people, it's annoying them [insert vibrant verbs as desired] and pushing them away. it also harms the FSF. consider all the bad press that happens as a side effect when you evangelize GNU.