Actually this idea is already in use. Set up your Bluetooth to lock/unlock your desktop when you are in the vicinity of it etc.

:)

Richard Franks wrote:
So when I walk into my office in the morning my computer wakes the
monitor and logs in, opens up a browser with slashdot, etc.

So when I walk towards my house at night, my computer is already cuing
up some music for me.

Detection could be via GPS/data connection, but in many workplaces,
bluetooth detection could be sufficient, plus your Neo only needs to
start up bluetooth when it already knows that it is close to an
activation spot.

Richard