Thanks for the offer, Chris. I will ask the Wifi guy, but I think most of the work right now involves reading the data sheet which is under NDA and writing the code.

I will check.

Michael

Chris Hessing wrote:
Michael -

Thanks for the update! Is there anything that we could do to help move the wifi driver along? Or is the hold up somewhere inside Atheros or the madwifi team?

Thanks!

Michael Shiloh wrote:

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano wrote:
Michael Shiloh ha scritto:
The gating factor is still the Wifi driver. We don't expect a5 to add much of a delay.

Michael

Felix Andersen wrote:
[snip]

So what about to have a phisical switch for the 850Mhz issue in rev05 if it's not so complicated? Or a partial solution to that? Also if i'm not affected by this bug, the 5 rev may give a chance to solve it or to "patch" it :D

Unfortunately the 850MHz issue is more comlicated and can not be fixed as easily. As I mentioned in my update, we are looking into this.

Bye

Pietro

(thanks for the update!)

You're very welcome!