If you are referring to the signal from the Polar straps, it is not really a protocol...
It is just a magnetic pules transmitted when the heart beat occurs..
I have some docs somewhere but can not find them at the moment..
>From a google search there is a page that talks about the transmitter (polar strap) signal..
The receiver I mentioned outputs a logic hi (1) when a pulse is detected from the polar strap, measure the time between pulses to determine heart rate..

Regards
Neil

hank williams wrote:
On Dec 4, 2007 7:11 AM, Neil Davey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi Hank,
 I think what he's saying is that you can get after market receivers for
polar chest straps
 eg http://www.concept2.com/us/products/heart/default.asp, which I have used
myself in projects..

ok, but what is the protocol. Is it ant?

Neil Davey
Daveytronics.com.au

P.O. Box 6089
Logan Central
QLD, 4114

Looking for cost effective web hosting?
Need a domain name for your business?
It's cheaper than you think!!
Talk to us and see what we can do for you