Hi Lon,

Will from our office pointed me at these, but that was yesterday and apparently even more have appeared:

http://gizmodo.com/341755/openmoko-neo-freerunner-linux-smartphone-hands+on
http://takezero.net/3g-and-mobile-news/hands-on-with-fics-openmoko-powered-freerunner-2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SZsps3bj6yE

I've added a link to these at http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Current_events. If anyone finds more, please add them here.

Michael

Lon Lentz wrote:

  Michael,

  Are you aware of any online sites that might have done any video of this?