On Sun, 16 Mar 2008, Lorn Potter wrote:

The "community" has... it has put Qtopia on the device and made it work very reasonably, I think.

The 4.3 branch is in bug fix mode, so nothing substantial there. Most work is being done for 4.4

The latest binary for Neo from Trolltech is at qtopia.net.

Thanks very much. I did set up the one from qtopia.net,
with a modern u-boot (5 March)
u-boot-gta01bv4-1.3.1+git0+10bbb38a402a2faf18858c451bcdc63d45888e6e+svn4164-r3.bin
and the two pieces supplied as qtopia-4.3.1-neo-flash.tgz
which is not SD booted, it has apparently to be flashed.

I was very disappointed. I don't know why it was very slow compared with what I remember earlier about qtopia. I may try again sometime in the future.

regards,
clare

You can find unofficial snapshot releases at
http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/

The source code for Qtopia can be found at
ftp.trolltech.com

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech