On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Christian Weßel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> who has an external GPS antenna operating successfull with FR?
>
> Which brand? Where to get?
>
> I check the first one without success, so I need to look for a fit one.

I listed the one that I got from Semsons in the antenna wiki page
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/External_GPS_antennas#Semsons_external_antenna
(Please add your own information to this page)

Here is a direct link: http://www.semsons.com/gps90deexboa.html

I tested one from Semsons (in California) rather than Ebay so that
other people could get the same model if they wanted one. I have no
connection with Semsons other than being a satisfied customer. Semsons
has pretty good specs on their equipment so I was able to choose one
that worked on the first try and it was only US$11.

I don't know if Semsons ships out of US, If you don't want to order
from them I suggest that you look at the specs for that antenna and
then find a similar model from a reputable vendor closer to your home
instead of ordering something from random Ebay sellers. You aren't
saving any money buying equipment you can't use.

Brian