Hi Thomas, first of all: Thank You so much for the effort of giving us a new
version of SHR (from far the best OS for the OM that I've tested) and this
is a very good notice, I'm about to flash into mi FR but I have this
cuestion about the resources to download:

2009/11/19 Thomas Zimmermann <m...@vdm-design.de>
........... a

> So what has changed, and what to expect:
>    * eglibc rather than glibc. Just like Debian did, we switched our
> libc library from glibc to eglibc which (apparently) is a bit better
> suited  to embedded devices.
>
>From this I get that eglibc is the default on SHR (as stated here). When I
browse into the download images on the page [1] I see these files that makes
me wonder what do I have to download:

full-om-gta02.jffs2<http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/images/om-gta02/full-om-gta02.jffs2>20-Nov-2009
09:09 136M
shr-full-eglibc-ipk--20091120-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2<http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/images/om-gta02/shr-full-eglibc-ipk--20091120-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2>
20-Nov-2009
09:09 136M
The first one is an alias for the second one? if it isn't like that, which
one is the right one?

Thanks

[1]