From: community@mailsbestfriend.com [mailto:community@mailsbestfriend.com]
On Behalf Of Martin Margheim
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 10:17 AM
To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
Subject: [MBF] Re: Update on strange Message Sniffer issue

Linda:

I will take care of the update with thanks for the input.

Now, a question:

Is there a reasonably simple and organized way to migrate from a Microsoft
Hosted Exchange Server to my SmarterMail server? I am aware of an account
with approximately 40 email accounts I would like to propose putting on my
server. It is a pretty active commercial printer and there will be a lot of
decent sized attachments flowing. The domain was once run in house on a
SmarterMail server that died. At the time, a decision was made to move email
off site and a Microsoft Hosted Exchange provider was chosen.

If I were to take over the account on my server, a DELL 1950 III, 8GB RAM
and currently or available storage space of at least 100GB operating in a
professional Co-Lo center with a Windows 2008 r2 OpSys.  It is the same
machine you helped get operational over a year ago. It is the same machine
which uses MBFs services.

What I would desire is to run the email in parallel, if possible in order
that I could get system setup and working before terminating the Microsoft
Hosted Exchange services. I would need have all the email that resides on
the MHEX available on the SmarterMail server.

I would want a seamless cutover (The eternal but elusive wish for all IT
related projects.

Care to make any comments?

Thanks

Martin