First of all, Linda, what a great idea!

The You Tube Videos are time consuming to create but maybe could reduce some
of the repeated responses to questions you may get tired of answering over
and over.

As SM administrators, there are many tasks that get done once then not
touched for a long time. So if and when needed, one has to learn or re-learn

A always wanted to take the entire SM helps and mount as a flipbook. The
process is easily done with tools I have. Getting the collection of PDFs is
a greater time consumer.

You know I put Bruce Barne's SPAM setup together as a flipbook and have it
available via Internet.

Great effort. Thanks and keep building You Tube Videos..

Dan

Martin Margheim

Independent PC Consultant

ad...@kodot.com