Ms. Barriga,

For starters, you might want to contact the nice folks involved with the
Cornell University based Garden Mosaics community gardening educational
program:
<A HREF="http://www.dnr.cornell.edu/gardenmosaics/";>Garden Mosaics</A>

In addition to Mr. Jim Call's sage advice, I would suggest you browse
carefully though our web page for our link dealing with:

<A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/links/index.html#Children";>Gardening
with Children</A>

Your local Toronto & Ontario community garden heroes are:

<A HREF="http://www.foodshare.net/garden04.htm";>Food Share Community Garden
Network</A>

<A HREF="http://free.freespeech.org/hillcrestgarden/";>Hillcrest Community
Garden</A>

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,

1) You might want to contact these folks in the Hamilton, ON community
gardens: <A
HREF="http://www.city.hamilton.on.ca/Parks/Horticulture/churchhillgardens.asp";>Churchill
 Gardens</A>

<< Subj:     [cg] Community Gardens and Education