Dear Paul and fellow/sister Gardeners

Regardless of one's politics, I think Paul's idea is a great one; who can be
opposed to a "Peace Garden".

I just completed some updates for the Garden Plan for the Guilderland
Community Garden in Guilderland, New York on a 8 1/2 inch by 14 inch sheet of
paper laying out 70 garden lots, each lot 600 sq. ft. using the VISIO
graphics program. I need to go back to the plan and place the "Peace Garden"
identification on the plan and especially, where to place a "Peace Garden"
sign at the garden entrance itself (after the snow melts of course).

Thanks, Paul, for a great idea.

Jerry Houser
Guilderland, NY