Posted on behalf of Maryam Henein, maryamhen...@hotmail.com:

After three hard-working years of production, Vanishing of the Bees, a
documentary about the honey bees, Colony Collapse Disorder and our current
agricultural landscape, is finally complete. The film, which features
Michael Pollan and has been described by the press as "the most important
film since An Inconvenient Truth," is narrated by Oscar nominated actress
Ellen Page (Juno). You can access our trailer here:
http://www.vanishingbees.com/B/Trailer.html.

On National Honey Bee Day (Aug 21) we kicked off the Bee the Change
Campaign, a massive outreach movement holding community screenings around
the world. We are looking for members to join our hive and host screenings
and/or help us create a buzz.

We have partnered with many other groups such as the NRDC, Slow Food and
Beyond Pesticides and would like to know if you would find any benefits in
using our film. Perhaps you could show it internally at an upcoming event,
film series, conference or use the film as a tool to raise funds and/or
awareness. Or purchase the educational version for your library. [Contact
Maryam for more information.]

We appreciate any help to spread the word so please let us know if you'd be
willing to talk about the film on your website, newsletter, social networks
(Twitter, Facebook) or perhaps review the film on a blog. Please join our
hive and help us spread the buzz about this important message! Find us on FB
http://www.facebook.com/vanishingbees#!/vanishingbees

sweetly,
Maryam Henein
Writer/Filmmaker/All-around Raconteur
http://ossmedicinejewelry.etsy.com (Animal Medicine Jewelry/place link in
browser)

--
Vicki Garrett, Projects Coordinator
American Community Gardening Association

To join ACGA and help promote community gardening, go to
http://www.communitygarden.org/support-us/become-a-member/index.php.