Hello!

I'm working on a grant proposal that is due this afternoon, and one
component of the proposal relates to creating more community gardens in
our City.

I've been advised to include an outcome related to expected yield of
these gardens, which will vary greatly in size. I'm not a gardener so
would greatly appreciate some guidance ... what's a reasonable number to
use (perhaps in pounds / square foot or something similar)?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Kati

Kati Fosselius, MS, RD, LDN

Public Health Dietitian