Thank you so much. I'm using some quotes from her book at the ground breaking for our community garden this week.

Diane in Santa Clarita, CA

On Nov 29, 2010, at 12:03 PM, tanya's garden wrote:

I've wanted to read Laura Lawson's history of community gardening ever
since it came  out, and today I found it online! It's downloadable
(but you have to register first), or you can read it on a mobile
device at
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44284943/Garden

To post an e-mail to the list:  community_garden@list.communitygarden.org