Ditto to Bill's description for the situation in Boston.   We had to install
the costly  systems (but did get Community Development Block Grant funds to
help with this) at all Boston community gardens.  And yes there is a nearly
annual $125 inspection fee  -- more than the cost of the annual water use, as
well.

Betsy Johnson
11 1/2 Greenwich Park
Boston, MA 02118