All

With all the demand for community garden plots.. wondering if there are any
community gardens out there that have a term limit as to how long that you can
keep a plot?

Unlimited number of years?  Or X number of years?

And the procedures of filling the plots if there is a term limit.. lottery of
all current gardeners and those on waiting list? How long are the term limits?

We all know that we need more gardens and the benefits of keeping the same plot
year after year..build soil and community etc.. just wondering about term
limits on plots if anyone has them in place and how its working.

Thanks.. More Gardens!

bill